Friday, December 3, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 46

November 14th - Mattea learned how to put in pony tail holders, so we played beauty salon and I was her first customer. I think she did a great job!


November 15th – Sometimes when I am downloading pictures from my camera, I find pictures that I know I didn’t take. I love to see the kids’ perspective on things… these pictures always make me smile.


November 16th – Josh was totally into this book he was reading. I found him engrossed in his book while he was eating breakfast before school this morning. I am so happy that he enjoys reading so much!


November 17th – Mattea lost her first tooth today. She had been working on it for weeks and it was very, very wiggly. There was quite a bit of drama around pulling her tooth out and then this morning, she bumped it with her tongue and it fell right out! The tooth fairy came and left her a $5 bill and a sweet note. Mattea woke up the next morning and she was ECSTATIC!


November 18th – Today is Mattea’s 6th birthday!!! She is such a happy, funny, sweet and loving little girl. It’s hard to believe that she is growing up so fast! We cherish our baby girl and love her to the moon and back!


November 19th – We arrived in Iowa today about 3:45am CST. It was a LONG day of driving, so we literally dropped into bed and crashed for several hours. After lunch, we had chocolate pie. It was very yummy and such a nice treat!


November 20th – We took the kids and Grandma Judie, Grandma Carol and Grandpa Pete to Dubuque’s Festival of Trees today. They loved seeing the different decorations and hearing the choir singing Christmas carols. Alex put a pushpin on Denver on the World Map that was posted to see where everyone came from. Josh wanted to be funny and put a pushpin somewhere else like Chad. That’s so Josh.

No comments: