
December 13th – Jeff & I spotted this dog bed at HomeGoods and thought Indy deserved it. Jeff calls it his “retirement” bed!

December 14th – Mattea got a reward today at school for knowing all of her sight words. She has really become an amazing reader. We are so proud of her!

December 15th – I got a wild hair and decided to make homemade Christmas ornaments this year. We had a lot of fun decorating them; however, I had to convince the kids that they weren’t edible even though they looked just like sugar cookies!

December 16th – I saw an idea online for making homemade body scrub for teacher gifts. I gave it a whirl and it turned out really well. Josh liked it so much he asked for his own supply! (Shhh… don’t tell him I told you!)

December 17th – Mattea decorated a sugar cookie at her holiday party at Rolling Hills. She also made a reindeer puppet, played musical books and had snacks. What a great party!

December 18th – Alex, Nick and Jayna were playing Pokemon on the front porch and it was a little chilly outside. They are die-hard Pokemon players!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment