
December 20th – Pete & I took the kids to the outdoor ice skating rink at The Pond at Southlands. The boys had ice skated before, but it was Mattea’s first time. She was a natural. I skated as well and I’m proud to say that I didn’t fall once!!!

December 21st – Today, we went to the Denver Museum of Nature & Science. Mattea was particularly interested in seeing the Egypt & Africa exhibits since she was studying that in school. Alex loved the gems & minerals exhibits and Josh had a blast in the health & body exhibit.

December 22nd – Pete, Mattea and I spent most of the day in the kitchen dipping pretzels and baking cookies. It was nice to have some helpers… actually, I had help with the making AND the eating!!!

December 23rd – We took Grandma Carol and Grandpa Pete to the Hudson Holiday light show in Littleton. We had never been to it before either, so it was fun for all of us!

December 24th – We followed Santa online using the NORAD Santa Tracker. We checked it sporadically and I just happened to check it when the next stop was Denver, Colorado!!! Luckily, the kiddos were all snuggled in their beds with visions of sugar plums dancing in their heads!




No comments:
Post a Comment