
December 6th – Here’s a peek at the mantle during the holiday season. Jeff wasn’t thrilled with my trendy “be merry and bright” picture, but I liked it. Mattea sat on Santa’s lap this year and I just love that picture.

December 7th – I made this “believe” banner with my scrapbooking supplies. I really love how it turned out.

December 8th – I was summoned for jury duty and had to report today. I went to the County Clerk building, filled out some paperwork, waited, got moved upstairs with the other potential jurors, waited some more, got called into the courtroom, listened to the judge give his spiel, listened to the prosecution’s & defendant’s attorneys question the potential jurors (not me) and got dismissed. I was bummed that I wasn’t selected, but it was interesting to be a part of the selection process.

December 9th – Mattea went to a nursing home tonight to sing Christmas carols with the other local Girl Scout troops. It was wonderful to see the smiles on everyone’s faces as the girls sang.

December 10th – I wanted to do a family photo shoot for our Christmas cards, but it kept getting postponed. Finally, I told the kids to put on some decent clothes, took them out in the back field and snapped away. We were done in about 15 minutes since they have learned to just humor me and smile. It goes MUCH faster that way!

December 11th – We had Mattea’s birthday party with her friends at Jumpstreet. It was a really fun time! I’m quite sure all the girls went home tired!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment