So, Mattea had a birthday party to go to on Sunday at a roller rink. The last time she skated was at her own birthday party and she had the locked skates which basically allow you to walk around the rink and not technically skate. But, hey, that is better than constantly falling down! Anyways, Mattea was determined to wear her new non-locking skates to the party, so she practiced outside the day before the party. I was holding her hand while she skated just in case she lost her balance. She learned SO quickly and was skating a lot better after such a short time that I said "Wow... where did you come from?" I know you all know what I meant by that, but she didn't. Her response was "From God. I was a gift." And that's that!!!
2 comments:
A little girl who knows the meaning of her name ..... and lives up to it!!!
Great story Tracy.
Post a Comment