
April 18th – Alex is such a trooper. He gets dragged to Josh’s baseball practice twice a week and attends his baseball games on the weekends and most of the time, he doesn’t complain about it. He always finds a way to have fun no matter what he’s doing.

April 19th – I had been looking for a new purse with lots of rainbow colors. Julie told me she had one at her Hallmark store and she thought I would love it. After I vetoed the first purse she sent, I received this super cute purse in the mail. I’m in love!

April 20th – In our refrigerator, you will find the usual - orange juice, applesauce, eggs, milk, fruits, veggies and you will also find the unusual - Alex’s experiments. I love his creative nature. He has been fascinated with making experiments since he was little. The messes he makes while he’s creating do make me slightly more bonkers than I already am, but I wouldn’t change it for the world.

April 21st – One of the things the nutritionist told Jeff & I was that we should be taking fish oil capsules. My first thought, of course, was “ewwwww”. But, I guess since it’s good for me and it won’t taste like fish going down, I can handle it. Then, I saw the size of the capsules. YIKES!

April 22nd – Today was “Take Your Sons & Daughters to Work Day”. Jeff took the boys to work and Mattea stayed home with me (after I reminded Jeff that he had said last year that he would NEVER take Mattea with him again!). The boys had fun and came home with all sorts of City & County of Denver trinkets. Jeff told me that many people had asked where Mattea was and he told them she was at home and that he had “dodged a bullet” with that decision. LOL!

April 23rd – The weather has been crazy lately. Yesterday, it was dreary & rainy in the morning, sunny around lunch time and then we had a tornado warning about 1pm. Today, it was dreary & rainy again in the morning and then mid-morning, we got some slushy snow. Gotta love Colorado! Wait 10 minutes and the weather will change.




2 comments:
Tracy these photos are GREAT!!! I really enjoy seeing your creativity. What a fun and busy and maybe a little crazy family.
Thanks, Dad. That 1/2 and 1/2 picture turned out pretty cool! Thanks a bunch for your help. We are fun, busy AND crazy... it's true! : )
Post a Comment