Monday, April 12, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 14

April 3rd – Josh had his first baseball game today and the whole family went to watch. Josh played catcher for two innings and did a fantastic job! His team ended up losing in the last inning by one run, but they played great and had a good time.


April 4th – We had a wonderful Easter. It was so nice to have Terry (and Duke!) around to spend the weekend with us. We had a nice dinner Saturday night and then a yummy brunch on Sunday morning. The kids found their Easter baskets and the hidden eggs and munched on chocolate. They also enjoyed dyeing Easter eggs... we only had one casualty!


April 5th – I’ve been inspired by several blogs lately that have shown the way different people decorate their fireplace mantles, so I was messing around with ours. I brought out my big “D” that I’ve had in the office and I think I like it better on the mantle. Of course, now I need to go shopping for some new items to jazz the rest of it up!


April 6th – Mattea and I attended the Taylor Swift concert tonight. Mattea’s jaw dropped when Taylor rose up from beneath the stage and the crowd went WILD! I loved watching her sing along and smile like crazy. She loved seeing all of Taylor’s beautiful dresses... especially the sparkly ones. The only disappointment was that Mattea couldn’t give Taylor a hug. We had such a blast!!!


April 7th – I started collecting paint samples because I am anxious to get some more color on these white walls! Now all I need to do is convince my CFO that we should do it… SOON!!!


April 8th – I came downstairs this morning and Alex was putting away the clean dishes without being asked. I was SOOOO happy! He was very nonchalant about it and just said that he had some extra time before school. Oh, how I love this boy!!!


April 9th – Alex & I did a little shopping after rock climbing on Friday night. He got stuck going with me to Home Goods where I found this very cool trunk!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Another great week of pictures. I really enjoy seeing a glimpse of your day to day activities. Was that Josh catching? He really has good form. I like that they have him keeping his bare hand behind his back.

Keep up the good work.
Love,
Dad

Tracy said...

Yes, Josh was playing catcher. He's really learned a lot and is having a great time playing baseball.