Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WE'RE GOING TO SEE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!



















Taylor Swift is a young pop star. Mattea and I love her music. A lot. Mattea knows the words to pretty much all of her songs. (Yeah, so do I and I'm not ashamed to admit it!) It just so happens that Taylor Swift will be in concert in Denver tonight. And, oh yeah, we are SOOOOOOOOOO going to see her! I told Mattea about it this morning so Jeff could see/hear her reaction. There were squeals. Loud squeals. I think if I told her she had to sit in her room all day and be quiet or she couldn't go, she would do it. Well, that might be a stretching it a bit, but needless to say, she is very, very, very excited. So am I!

Mattea told me that she wanted to tell Taylor that she's her biggest fan. How cute is that? I had to set expectations, though, because there is no way we'll get to actually meet Taylor. Unless we have some Dolan luck... you never know! Mattea is very excited to see Taylor in her "sparkly" dresses. That's what I told her she'd be wearing, so I hope it turns out to be true! Mattea wants to wear her own sparkly Christmas dress so they will both be sparkly. Stay tuned. I'm sure there will be a post later this week with pictures from the show.

No comments: