Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 13

March 27th - I love Saturdays!!! We slept in today and it felt so good. I brought Jeff and Mattea breakfast in bed and we watched The Blind Side. It was a wonderfully relaxing morning.


March 28th - I took this picture at about 8:30pm on a Sunday night after peeling myself off the couch to go to the gym. I have vowed to finish this C25k program and I hadn’t made the time all day to do my workout. I actually had a great time at the gym… it was quiet and I was able to do my walk/jog, ride a stationary bike and lift weights. Jeff was surprised when I got back home and it was close to 11:00pm!


March 29th - Terry’s friend, Kim, rode out with him when he moved to Colorado from Wisconsin. She had an early flight on Tuesday, so she and Terry spent the night at our house. Luckily, Terry told us that it was Kim’s birthday, so we took them to Dave & Buster’s for a nice dinner and some video games. We had a really fun time!


March 30th - I had gone to bed without realizing that Alex hadn’t put Cody in his room. I heard a noise, so I went to check it out. Cody had hopped up on the couch and was all settled in. What a little stinker!


March 31st - I was checking on Mattea in the bathroom and this is what I saw... her peering down into the toilet from the top of the bathroom counter. She gets quite nervous about putting too much TP in the toilet and having it overflow.


April 1st - This picture reminds me of the time when Cody was a puppy and couldn’t get near Indy without him getting up and moving. Now, they play every day and seem to be best buddies… of course, Indy will still prove he is the alpha dog when necessary!!!


April 2nd - Mattea took advantage of Daddy having a furlough day and talked him into shopping! She scored some new summer clothes and accessories. What a lucky girl!

No comments: