Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 38

September 18th – There was a Cinnabon at the Mall of America, so each morning we got a Cinnabon for breakfast. Oh, it was SO bad, but SO good.


September 19th – Denise and I laughed a lot while we were at ScrapFest. We stayed up late scrapping, took naps, walked a million miles around the mall, did some make & takes, took some classes and generally just had a blast!


September 20th – I brought Mattea these Hello Kitty ear muffs back from my trip to Minnesota. She fell in love with them instantly. So much so that she wore them to bed! With those and her sleep mask, she was quite a sight!


September 21st – It was a rainy day, but that didn’t stop Josh from playing outside. He was kicking the football with one of his buddies… completely oblivious to the rain.


September 22nd – Josh, Mattea and Hanna had a lemonade stand today. They were so cute calling out “Lemonade for Sale – 25 cents” and telling people they could have it for free if they didn’t have any money.


September 23rd – The kids had the day off school, so I took them to “Squishy Park” on my lunch break. We had a picnic lunch and then the kiddos (& our neighbor, Nick) played while I read a book. It was a gorgeous day!


September 24th – Tonight we went to the Rockies game with Donna, Mikkel, Jakob and Erik Haug. I had a blast chatting with Donna while we “watched” the game. The kids had fun cheering on the home team. I think my favorite part was actually after the game. They had the most amazing fireworks show!

No comments: