
October 17th – I found a recipe for homemade cinnamon bun pancakes. The pictures looked divine, so I had to try them. They were a hit!

October 18th – Today is Cody’s 2nd birthday. Alex begged and pleaded with us to let him stay home from school, but he lost that battle. Regardless, Cody & Indy got doggie ice cream for breakfast and Cody got a new squeaky octopus toy and lots of lovin’.

October 19th – Today, Josh and Mattea went back to school after a 3-week track-off. Whew! (Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out, kids!!!) The weather has finally cooled off, so Mattea wore her new leggings that Grandma Judie made. I asked her to strike a pose and she did just that. Thank you, diva!

October 20th – Mattea found this garter snake in the neighborhood and showed it to Alex. He was instantly smitten. So, we have a new pet at the house… her name is Lily. Much to Alex’s frustration, I refuse to let him bring her in the house.

October 21st – It was Crazy Hair Day at Rolling Hills today. Josh endured the pain of tiny ponytails on top of his head spray painted in a multitude of colors. Mattea went with some rope braid buns all over her hair spray painted in a multitude of colors. They both looked spectacular!

October 22nd – Joshie bought this model Lamborghini with his own money. He had fun putting it together and playing with it!




No comments:
Post a Comment