Thursday, October 14, 2010

Picture of the Day -- Week 39

September 25th – Josh plays hard and wore through another pair of shoes. It was time for some new kicks. I hope these hold up for awhile!


September 26th – Since Josh & Mattea are off-track for three weeks, I hit Michael’s for some crafts to keep them busy. They were really excited to paint, color, play with “Pluffy” clay and create with fuse beads.


September 27th – Mattea has gotten into playing card games, so I dug out some games I have had since the boys were little. She LOVES Old Maid and she seems to be lucky just like her Dad… she beat me three times in a row!


September 28th – Josh and Anders had fun playing video games during track-off. It doesn’t get much better than that!


September 29th – Mattea completely blew me away with her painting skills. She loves to draw and she was very creative with paints as well. She made a butterfly, a tiger, a rainbow and lots of wonderful creations.


September 30th – Today was the Grandview High School Homecoming parade. There was definitely excitement in the air as the kids lined the street waiting for the parade to start. They enjoyed watching all of the floats and collecting lots of candy!



October 1st – Fall is my favorite time of year. I don’t go too crazy with decorating, but I did add some seasonal touches to the mantle.

No comments: