
October 3rd – We took Indy & Cody to PetsMart to get groomed today. They looked so great when we picked them up. Their fur was bright, shiny and fluffy.

October 4th – This morning Mattea requested breakfast in bed for no apparent reason and I brought it to her. I hope she returns the favor someday!

October 5th – Mattea knew that Grandma Carol & Grandpa Pete would be staying in her room when they came to visit, so on her own, she packed up her stuff & moved into our bedroom.

October 6th – Mattea cooked lunch for her & Josh today. She makes a mean mac ’n cheese!

October 7th – Grandma Carol & Grandpa Pete came for a visit to see us and stay with the kiddos while Jeff & I went to Las Vegas to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. They all had a great time!

October 8th – Grandma Carol & Grandpa Pete took Josh & Mattea to the Denver Zoo today. It was their first visit to the zoo. Alex missed out on the fun since he was in school. They had a really fun day!




No comments:
Post a Comment